Gaming EVERYWHERE

This is our Main Message Board where you can talk about anything you want and post anything you want.

Gaming EVERYWHERE

Postby FoRsAkEn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Peoples...start posting stuff. Shit, I mean post about anything. Here, I'll start.

If I'm not trying to complete every mission in Saints Row 4 on Xbox 360(No, I haven't beaten the game entirely), I'm playing CoD:BO2 on PS3. I've also spent countless hours on GoW. Have now completed 3 of the 6 that are available. If I'm not doing one of those two things, chances are I'm playing Pokemon Soul Silver on the 3DS...I need to work my up to the currents(plus this was a request from a friend to play), and I'm also HIGHLY addicted to Valkyrie Crusades(available for both Android and iPhone). Turn based card game with stupid hot characters. I'm a multi-platform gamer and have done nothing but grow with my experiences in each system. In the next few days, possibly a week, I will be adding my Steam account info(to broaden the horizon) to in turn grow even more in the gaming community. GET AT ME!!!! POST DAMMIT!!!
Click on Gamercard to go to My TMFD Site Profile
One of the Founders of TMFD
FoRsAkEn

Re: Gaming EVERYWHERE

Postby FoRsAkEn » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Ice ice baby, ninja!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk
One of the Founders of TMFD
FoRsAkEn

Re: Gaming EVERYWHERE

Postby DMaster » Fri May 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Well good to see your still gaming and that you are using Tapatalk.

And I'll be posting more pretty soon and adding new topics and possibly MODs, just been busy trying to get these MODs figured out on here. And with other clan stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Main Clan Leader of the TMFD (Disciples) Clan - Site & Forum Admin
DMaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions